Orchestrator running error

Hello,

I’am facing a problem with orchestrator running.
I build an automation project with studio 20.4.1 when i’m running my project with debug mode in studio it works fine. But in orchestrator i have this error bellow:

Activity timeout exceeded

at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)
at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at UiPath.Executor.BaseRunner.EndExecute(IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Executor.InProcessRunner.EndExecute(IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ExecutorInvokeActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at UiPath.Executor.BaseRunner.EndExecute(IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Executor.InProcessRunner.EndExecute(IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ExecutorInvokeActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

I use a studio community edition and orchestrator 20.4.1

Can some one help me please!

Thank you

Hy @Nab_R,

Could you please check if your process is running ok on studio? There you will find what was wrong.

To run step by step use the debug mode

Regards

Hello @William_Blech_Sister,

Thank you for your reply.

In studio, everything works well but not in orchestrator! it makes me the error cited in my first message.
Do you have any idea about this problem?

Thank you

Regards

Hy @Nab_R,

Unfortunatly tihs message does not help me, could you share your entire folder process with me?

Regrads

Hello @William_Blech_Sister,

here is an example of what i did: UiTest.zip (40.4 KB)

I try to open postman application and when it is ready i do some actions. but on the activity “on Element apear” it fails when I run with orchestrator or with run file button in studio

and it works in debug mode!

thanks for your help

Regards