Orchestrator Robots

Hello:

I am just curious, when I log into orchestrator, in the dashboard page it says that I have 2 development bots, but I actually have only one bot. How can I fix this?. Is it possible to have multiple bots in the same machine and under the same user?

@Gabycubus89
Could you pls share the screen of orchestrator dashboard for better understanding of your query.

Hi @Gabycubus89,

No you cant have multiple bots on the same machine, under the same user because while creating the robot in orchestrator we create the bot using the Machine name, username and password of the windows, and you cannot create a bot with the same Machine Name, username and password.

So you can use these 2 development bots when you have VM, in that you have setup 2 instances with windows which serves as 2 machines and configure 2 robots using these 2 development robots.

Got it! Thank you very much!

Mail](Outlook) for Windows 10

Hello,

When I log in Orchestrator, this picture appears in the Dashboard:

DC92AEB80F5945A092FD44D1667BD7B4.png

Then, when I click Services,

510E5006280A40A4B7BF473EF809F8D0.png

I only have one robot, so I don’t understand why in the dashboard says that I have 2 bots.

Thanks,

Mail](Outlook) for Windows 10

Hi @Gabycubus89

Could you provide a screenshot from your Robots and Machines pages in Orchestrator? This is strange.