Orchestrator robot limitation?

Hi guys,

I just read this inside my orchestrator

Data Service Units

Each Data Service Unit grants you 100 MB of data storage, 500 MB of attachment storage and 1,000 API calls/day.

Does this mean that if my process in uipath is sending email via send mail message activity in uipath using SMTP I will only be able to send only 1000 emails per day using a robot in orchestrator ?

Hi

Data service is an addition service provided by uipath which s a persistent data storage service that brings powerful no-code data modeling and storage capabilities to your Robotic Process Automation (RPA) projects.

UiPath Data Service provides a business yet user-friendly service where you can securely store and manage your business data within UiPath:

**And it is not related to the mail objects been sent by uipath through smtp or outlook or through any mean

just to clarify Even before data service came for preview we were able to send more than 1000 mails and that obviously clarifies that it is not related to this**

Hope this clarifies

Cheers @kaiji_San

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.