Orchestrator Mobile app crashes on iPhone 6

My Orchestrator Mobile app is not working. As soon as i open it, the application crashes and close. I am using Iphone 6.

1 Like

Hi @rajat_dhammi -
I’m sorry to hear that, hopefully we can figure out the issue and fix it. Could you help by providing some more information?

• which app version do you have installed?
  • what operating system is your iPhone running?
  • did the app ever work on your phone, or did you recently install it the first time and it crashes on launch?
  • if you delete the app and re-install, does it still crash?

Thanks,
Greg

2 Likes

My app version is 3.3.1
My operating system is ios 12.4.5
I have installed app last month and have updated also that from the app store twice, but i have never been able to open it, As soon i open it , a blank screen comes for 5 seconds and then it disappears and my phone comes to home screen.
I havent tried deleted and reinstalling, but i have tried updating to its new version from the app store. After updating to newest version, i am not able to open it.

Hi @rajat_dhammi -
We don’t see any crash logs that correspond to what you’re describing, but are continuing to look into this. Is your phone jailbroken by chance?

Also - in the meantime I’d try deleting the app off your phone and then reinstalling (you’ll see the latest version now is v3.3.2).

You also might be able to forward me the crash log if it was captured by your device (even though it didn’t reach us). You can check the iPhone’s Settings app > Privacy > Analytics & Improvements > Analytics Data. You should see a big list many apps in alphabetical order. If you see some that begin with “Orchestrator-[date]-[xxx]” and click on it, you’ll see a Share icon in the top right. If you could forward that to my email greg.guidone@uipath.com it might help.

Thanks,
Greg

Hi, my iphone is not jailbroken.
I have tried deleting the application and reinstalling it again from app store with latest version 3.3.2. But still its not opening.
Aside, i can’t find any analytics data starting from “Orchestrator-[date]-[xxx]”
I have emailed you the entire anaytics data which i can see in my Iphone.
Please check if any one from that is relevant , then i will open that and send you the history of that.

Hi @rajat_dhammi -

We’re putting a change in our next release that hopefully will fix what you’re experiencing. If all goes well this fix should be in v3.4 which will be released next week. I’ll message you to confirm when it’s available to download.

Thanks for your patience.

Hi @rajat_dhammi -

Could you give deleting & installing the new build on the App Store a try? The new version is v3.4. It’s currently in a staged rollout so you might not see it in your Updates, but if you manually search for UiPath Orchestrator in the App Store, you should see the latest downloadable version as v3.4.

Thanks,
Greg

1 Like

Yes, now after updating the latest version 3.4, Now the orchestrator is working fine on my iPhone. I will try using it more deeply by working with queues and process from the application from here and will see if it works fine.
Thanks, looking forward for its consistent behaviour and good updates in future.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.