Orchestrator Manager issue on "Unable to get access token due to failed authentication."

Hello,

I am currently using Orchestrator Manager version 2.2.3. The Non Production Orchestrator version I am using is 2020.10.9. Orchestrator is on Premise.

To summarize:
Orchestrator: On-Premise
Orchestrator Version: 2020.10.9
Orchestrator Manager Version: 2.2.3

Issue Encountered:

I cannot use the OAuth path because it is only available for Cloud Orchestrator.

I would like to ask what to do next. Orchestrator manager works on our Production Orchestrator though.

Thank you!

Hi,

You need to deep dive into the issue to understand what is the actual cause of it. Try looking into event viewer. This will help you understand the actual cause of failure.

1 Like

Hi,

This is the event manager error:

Category: Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http.Connections.Client.HttpConnection
EventId: 11

Failed to start connection. Error starting transport ‘WebSockets’.

Exception:
System.Net.WebSockets.WebSocketException (0x80004005): Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskFactory1.FromAsyncCoreLogic(IAsyncResult iar, Func2 endFunction, Action1 endAction, Task1 promise, Boolean requiresSynchronization)
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at System.Net.WebSockets.ClientWebSocket.d__21.MoveNext()
at System.Net.WebSockets.ClientWebSocket.d__21.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http.Connections.Client.Internal.WebSocketsTransport.d__18.MoveNext()
at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http.Connections.Client.HttpConnection.d__47.MoveNext()

Will this help?

It might.

Let’s start with basic.

1. Can you access your non prod orchestrator from same machine ?

Hi,
Thank you for posting the details.
Could you try running Orchestrator Manager in the debugging mode to make sure that it sent the right credential to Orchestrator at the attached place? Also what is the response from the server? No response at all?
The problem could lie in the access to your non-production Orchestrator itself as Lakshay suggests. In case your non-production Orchestrator does not have a proper TLS/SSL certificate, that might be the cause as well.

1 Like

Hello,

Sorry for the late response. I know the issue now. It is the SSL certificate. We generated a new certificate and the robot is now working perfectly. Thank you @ryota.okuji @Lakshay_Verma for your responses.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.