I have several questions related to Orchestrator, Runtime and Studio licensing. I couldn’t found the answer in official UiPath documentation and decided to write them here. Hope you will know the answer.
- Is it possible to transfer the Orchestrator license to another server (machine), if the existing machine has fallen and cannot be accessed?
- When transferring the Orchestrator license to another machine, the Runtime licenses assigned to the Orchestrator also transferring?
- Is the Orchestrator license for a backup/passive region needed in case of Disaster Recovery Active/Passive architecture setup recommended by UiPath?
- Can we transfer Runtime licenses assigned to one Orchestrator to another? How?
- Are Studio - Concurrent licenses assigned to Tenant in the same way as Unattended Robot - Concurrent Runtime licenses? How can you transfer Studio licenses between Tenants if the license allocation feature in Orchestrator only transfers Runtime licenses?
- Is it possible to run licensed Attended Robot on a machine where UiPath Community Edition is already installed?
- Is there uninstall and reinstall limit for the Orchestrator, Runner and Studio licenses?