Orchestrator Job run Issue

Hi All,

I am facing issue while running process through orchestrator. Same process is running if I run it from studio, but if i publish package to orchestrator then getting error with selector.

Details:
Orchestrator Version: 2018.4.5
Studio Version: 2019.4 Enterprise edition

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks,
Sagar

@SagarSB,

What error your are getting with the selector,

From orchestrator also are you running the process in the same machine or different machine?

1 Like

@sarathi125

Error Message:
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: at UiPath.UiNodeClass.FindFirst(UiFindScope scope, String nodeID) at UiPath.Core.UiElement.FindFirst(FindScope scope, Selector selector, IPlaceholderResolver placeholderResolver

Yes i am running process on same machine

@SagarSB,

Are you using invoke code activity?

Share the selector which causing this issue, I think the selector may be different then.

@sarathi125

No I am not using Invoke Code activity

No actually not able to identify what is the source of exception

@sarathi125

Process starts with Kill all processes but when running from orchestrator its not killing any process on machine and throwning exception for selector before launching application

try giving some delay and then run…

You can try place all the activities without try catch in a xaml and call that file using invoke workflow activity with try catch from xaml2. Xaml2 should be your main, in the catch exceptions place exception.source. then run the process in orchestrator.

Now you will get the error causing activity name

Got solution for it, Actually my package was running Another file as a start file.
I changed Main parameter in Project.json to Main.xaml and issue got resolved.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.