Orchestrator issues Deployment URL and Publish

Hi guys,

@RaviDevaraj i think the Orchestrator course in Academy will help you with all these questions. Every step is explained there and you can ask here the ones you don’t understand.

@sreekanth big thanks for your answers and patience.

1 Like

Hi @ovi

were it is available ?
Any Link is there for Orchestrator Academy course !!!

You have to register here: UiPath Academy

And the course can be found in the RPA Developer - Advanced learning plan:
https://academy.uipath.com/lms/index.php?r=curricula/show&id_path=22

Hi @sreekanth
Yesterday I just lock my system and done but the scheduling Process is not done at the time of scheduled timing.
Why?
But I closed the uipath, and UI orchestrator is in open but the schedule process is not happening why ? What is the reason can you please tell me what mistake I have done here !!!

@RaviDevaraj,Try to schedule a sample processnow and check if it works? and did you go through the course link provided by @ovi

ok I will Try

yes, Login and seeing that videos in that from chapter 1 and seeing we cannot able to skip in between and we cannot able to go directly what topic we want to see ?

Hi @sreekanth I Have tried and its gets working correctly.

Now schedule it and lock ur laptop and check whether it runs

Hi @sreekanth

If i do like that its not working throws an error.
see the jobs menu state : Faulted

Log Details :

Is this first step in your execution (or) Is this the inbetween step
When I have scheduled a sampe process It worked.Did you assign your laptop credentials while creating your robot correctly

Hi @sreekanth 1st step open browser and url too and the second step for my schedule process type username next is password then login button see the below screenshot !!

yes, my system credentials was gave correct only @sreekanth

Regards
RaviDevaraj

did you select simulatetype property for Typeinto activity @raviDevaraj First complete the academy training provided by uipath.

No,it is in uncheck only?
why we need to check that box any importance for that activity

level 1 completed in that 1st level test is conducting if i pass only second level able to

Regards
RaviDevaraj

[quote=“sreekanth, post:38, topic:28457”]
First complete the academy training provided by uipath.
[/quote] If the element is hidden under any window,Simulate type allows to type text into it Input methods selection (simulate, send window messages) for Click & Type activities
@RaviDevaraj You will get to Know maximum information about everything after completion of training

1 Like

ovi Shared link in that course @sreekanth
Regards
RaviDevaraj

yess

Hi @sreekanth
For click and typeinto Activity

Property : i need to check SimulateClick or SendWindowMessages Which One ?

if i check Both Property Getting an error message !!! see the below screenshot ??

For Send HotKey Control Already we check the Special Keys check box and need to select SendWindowMessages Property also see the screenshot below !!!

Regards
RaviDevaraj

Hi @sreekanth

in my schedule Process After finish my Process take screenshot and save in one Location at the error throws? see the error screenshot

But if i am separately running a program its working Fine !! so what i need to for that in Properties any changes are there or some other issues ?
Can you Please Help Me
Regards
RaviDevaraj.

Any one can help me to solve these issues ?

any idea for these issues ?

Regards
RaviDevaraj.