Orchestrator issue: Error Code 0 - License not available

Hi everyone,

I am having license issues with orchestrator since friday.
When running processes any interaction with the orchestrator fails and receiving following error message:

09:31:25.5855 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.App.Logging.OutputLogger] [42] Add Queue Item | ‘': Ein Fehler ist aufgetreten. Error code: 0
09:36:21.2153 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [39] XamlMigration: removed reference System.Runtime.WindowsRuntime
09:36:21.5963 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [44] XamlMigration: removed reference
09:36:55.1881 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.App.Logging.OutputLogger] [39] Add Queue Item | '
’: Ein Fehler ist aufgetreten. Error code: 0
09:50:04.9093 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieving LicenseInfo.
09:50:04.9093 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Current license folder path: C:\ProgramData\UiPath\LicenseInternal
09:50:04.9249 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Warn: Retrieved LicenseInfo value RegistrationState: NoLicenseAvailable, ActivationId: , LicenseCode: [empty], LicenseModel: , Version: , StartDate: 0, EndDate: 0, GracePeriod: 0, Email: , CheckInterval: 0, NextCheckDate: 0, BundleCode: , SubscriptionCode: , VersionControl: .

The rror occurs no matter where the process is started (assistant, studio).
However the license is available in orchestrator. Any idea on where I can start here?
Note: We are using on premise orchestrator.

Thank you and best regards

Nico

Hi

Can you pls check once the robot status in robot assistant
Is it looking like Connected, Licensed

If not try reconnecting the robot and give a try

Cheers @nicortak

Thanks @Palaniyappan,

Yes I have checked.
Robot Status is “Connected, Licensed” in Assistant.
License is “Active” in Orchestrator and Runtime “available” in orchestrator.

Also Logs are only available on remote machine but not in orchestrator anymore.

Hmm this looks strange

Is it occurring only for this process or for the all under that robot

@nicortak

1 Like

It is occuring for any process. Strange enough the error even occurs when debugging in studio (means using studio license not unattended bot) so I guess the error should be related to orchestrator connection somehow not the machine or license somehow

Hmm
May be not the exact workaround
But let’s give a try deleting the robot and recreate it, connect to the machine and give a try

Cheers @nicortak

1 Like

Thanks @Palaniyappan for your help,

Having finally fixed this issue, the issue was related to the orchestrator database space (due to a log intensive process) and has been solved by a manual cleanup, which I could have in fact found here Error Code 0 when adding queue item in Studio

Even if my issue seems to differ a bit I guess Orchestrator DB was unreachable.

Best regards

Nico

1 Like

Hi @nicortak,

Now that your issue is resolved, please mark solution so others can benefit from this and this topic can be closed.

Regards
Sonali

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.