Community version in your screenshot has modern folders enabled. So process to create robots is lil different when it comes to modern folders.
To create standard machine here, please navigate to tenant->machines instead of robots(robots page will only show the list of robots created but wont allow any creation). So under machines, you will be able to see all options to create standard machine or template as shown below:
Regarding your second query,
when you publish project to orchestrator, only package is uploaded but you would still need to create a process that would be using that package to run.
Check below things:
- What level did you publish your project ?
- if at tenant level, then go->tenant->packages-> locate your package.
- If folder level, then go-> your folder → automations-> folder packages-> locate your package.
Few points to note if you have folder level packages enabled:
- You can’t create a process using the package deployed at tenant level(even if you could publish it from studio) if folder packages is enabled for your folder.
- So in this case, you would require to deploy your package at folder level to be able to create a process out of it.
To create a process, go to your folder->automations->then click on processes in sub menu, below screen would show up, add a process using package that you published.
And your 3rd query,
Once you create a machine by following above steps, and assign non-production license(for unattended purposes in non-prod env), you should be able to connect.
Let me know the results once you try all this.