Orchestrator for Docker

Hey,

I would love to see docker support for orchestrator. A lot of enterprises use docker heavily nowadays and are happy if there is a nice and easy prebuild docker container for applications like the orchestrator. Docker is state of the art and would allow really easy installation and maintenance of the orchestrator.

Thanks,
Thorsten

6 Likes

HI,

I very much support this idea. If done properly, this would make the deployments so much easier and at a lot of flexibility to any RPA process created with UiPath.

3 Likes

Any updates on this?

3 Likes

Its been two years and still no updates on docker or kubernetes integration with orchestrator.

it’s posible do this ?

3 Likes

I would also like to add to this that maybe docker support for bots could be interesting. We work in a highly regulated environment where change control is very important, if we could deploy a docker robot, that would be very interesting, at least from our perspective.

Sonny

4 Likes

another competitors like blue prism and rocketbot allow deployment of bots in containers

2 Likes

any update on UiPath in docker?

1 Like

not yet

I think that is important create a feature for use docker and kubernetes for uipath robot.

1 Like

@loginerror @badita UiPath dream team any thoughts?

All I can say for now is that our team is constantly evaluating all the feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please make it happen!

It might not be exactly what this topic is asking for, but please have a look at: