Orchestrator for Developers: Practice 6 - Add schedules, but how trigger them multiple times?

Hi everyone!

I’m at the end of the Academy training for RPA Dev foundation. I saw that the Orchestrator went through a big change and this lesson is kinda outdated at this point. I found out that “Shedule” became “Trigger” but I can’t see the option to run it multiple times. How can I do that?

Thanks for help in advance!

1 Like

I’m going through the Orchestrator for Developers now and can’t even find the ‘Triggers’. Were you able to find updated lessons?

No, the lessons are sadly the same old ones. But I can help you find the Triggers.
Go to your Folder in Orchestrator (probably named “Default”), and click the “Automations” tab. There you can find Triggers.
In Orchestrator, you can make changes that affects the whole Orchestrator (in “Tenant”) or make specific changes (in “My Folders”) that only affects the specific Folder.
I hope I could help you.

Thank you for the help and pointing me in the direction. Updates must be fairly new as youtube doesn’t have any updated walkthroughs either hahaha.

Any resources I come across for it, I’ll let you know.

1 Like