Orchestrator faulted process, cant login?

Hello I have occured some strange issue in Orchestrator…
Its an error that occurs on my daily runs. Never seen it before and the run have worked before also. I run my robots on a virtual pc.

Getting this error

• Process: CLEANUP
  • Environment:
  • Robot: Langsem_VM
  • Machine name: VMWAREWIN10
  • Info:
    Account restrictions prevent this user from signing in. For example, empty passwords are not allowed, login times are limited, or a policy restriction has been implemented. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007052F)

RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Account restrictions prevent this user from signing in. For example, empty passwords are not allowed, login times are limited, or a policy restriction has been implemented. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007052F)
at UiPath.Service.Core.Windows.Session.LogonUserHeadless(String username, String domain, String password, TS_SMARTCARD_OPTIONS smartCard, HEADLESS_LOGIN login)
at UiPath.Service.Core.Utils.HeadlessIdentity.<>c__DisplayClass2_0.b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Service.Core.Utils.JobIdentityUtils.d__0.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Service.Job.d__34.MoveNext()

• Start Time: 10/05/2020 4:00:34 AM
  • End Time: 10/05/2020 4:00:34 AM
  • Input Values: null

Output Values: null

• Has Recording: false

@langsem

Check below post

Hope this helps you

Thanks

Have tried to look at this once, but i dont interact with sharepoint. So i assume its something to do with the VM login itself ?

@langsem

I believe so, you have to check with VM itself

Can you take the logs from the VM machine, on the particular time and check any updates or any activity causing this error

Also you can check with your Admin that is there any policy to restrict the logging after some number of times

Hope this helps you

Thanks

but weird thing its that its never acted like this before