Why Orchestrator Logs are not available in the Orchestrator Web server?
Orchestrator Logs are not being logged in the Event Viewer even though the Orchestrator is installed and running. This is applicable for the On-Premise Installation.
Reason 1 : Required Orchestrator Registry entry is missing which is responsible for generating the Logs.
1) Press Win + R. This will open the “run” window.
2) Type “regedit” to open the registry window.
3) Browse to the path as mentioned below.
4) Create the folder “Orchestrator” as highlighted in the screenshot below.
5) Create the key value pair with the name = “EventMessageFile” , Type = REG_EXPAND_SZ and the value = C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\EventLogMessages.dll as shown in the screenshot below.
Reason 2 : Nlog Configurations are not configured to write the data to event Viewer logs. Please validate the Nlog Rules section in web.config for version 20.4 and below and UiPath.Orchestrator.dll.config in 20.10
Rule Responsible :
<logger name="*" minlevel=“Info” writeTo=“eventLog” />