Orchestrator Community Edition logs missing

I am trying to access job logs on Orchestrator Community edition, but it seems that they are missing. Do the logs get deleted after a certain number of days? From what i can see, all of the job logs that are 10 days or older are missing…

Hi @nbjerke,
Check this link

Regards
Balamurugan

Hi Nicholas,

Did you check not to have any filters? Does it happen with a specific job or that’s for all?

Dear all,

I am reactivating this topic because I am facing the same issue regarding missing logs in Orchestrator Community edition. I have realized the following steps:

1. Delete “execution_log_data” folder (which is actually located in the folder “C:\Users\myuser\AppData\Local\UiPath\Logs”, there is no “UiPath” folder in “C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local”
  2. Look at the “offline” file, which is not existing
  3. Run my process both from the Ui icon on my desktop, and from the Orchestrator, with a simple process recording every level of log (from Trace to Fatal).

My logs are correctly stored in the folder “C:\Users\QUT\AppData\Local\UiPath\Logs”, but not sent to the Orchestrator. Where may this issue come from? I assume it may come from the nlog file, but I am not sure on how to modify it (I can send it to you if needed).

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Regards,
Quentin

I’m facing to the same problem.
Last week my logs were stored too on Orchestrator but since last Friday, not.

Same issue here. No logs in CE Orchestrator since 21.09.20
@MigT, @nbjerke, @QThuillier please advise how you solved this
Thanks

Hi @VRish,

Are you checked if your logs filter on Orchestrator in correct, according your robots activity?