Orchestrator CE - Scheduled Maintenance Downtime

Orchestrator CE - Scheduled Maintenance Downtime

Update: Orchestrator CE is BACK! Let us know if you encounter anything unusual.

Orchestrator Community Edition: https://platform.uipath.com needs a new home. :houses: We’re upgrading the infrastructure and it will be down for scheduled maintenance on Sunday 17th of March between 4:00 AM and 10:00 AM GMT.

During this time enjoy your Sunday. We’ll do the heavy work and keep you posted when we’re back and ready to roll. :sunny:

9 Likes

3 Likes

Update: Orchestrator CE is now accessible, but maintenance work will be performed throughout the day (aprox. 10 more hours), so expect inconsistencies and downtime during this day.

1 Like

Hi guys,
Just an FYI: I checked if the scheduling issue is resolved and if the jobs are running without any delay. Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem to be resolved yet.
Hopefully after the full maintenance it would.

CC: @ovi

1 Like

@abchakraborty yes, this is why we decided to take almost the whole day for the full maintenance. I’ll keep you updated when it’s finished. Thanks for the info!

1 Like

Update: Orchestrator CE is BACK! Let us know if you encounter anything unusual.

3 Likes

I just checked and it is the same. My jobs are delayed. I am running them at Indian Standard Time but all in vain.

1 Like

@ovi @loginerror
I am really not sure what is the problem. I have tried everything. Running one job at a time, running multiple jobs at a time, running the job every 5 minutes, running only once a day, changing time zones, updating the package version and even changed virtual machines.
I raised this 2 days back and I was told that this would be solved after the scheduled maintenance but the problem remains. Is this a region specific issue localized in India? Can anyone else confirm if they are facing similar issues?

1 Like

I’m getting a similar issue. All last week my jobs were running with a 7 hour delay. Since update, they’re not running at all. Can’t tell if it is an extended delay, but has been 10h since last job ran, should be running every few minutes. Location in Australia, UTC +10

1 Like

Same here, before update, the schedule delay…after update, the schedule not even start.

1 Like

It’s still the same. Any updates, please?
@ovi

Getting same problems … I connected this morning and tried to run my robot is says pending …then later I tried to open my account again and I am getting Invalid credentials, failed to login. (#400)

1 Like

Thanks for hard work maintaining the platform. Has all the maintenance work been completed? I am still having problem creating process - it keeps spinning and ended up with error. Also, JOBS were no running at all. I have a big demo coming up on Wednesday - I would appreciate if you please provide most recent status. Thanks,

1 Like

Would you please provide us the status - I have a big demo scheduled on Wednesday. It would help me planning. Thanks,

1 Like

Also, cannot create SCHEDULES. Do we need to create ROBOTS, PROCESS, JOBS and SCHEDULE from scratch? Please advice. Thanks

1 Like

Hi ,I am not able to login to orchestrator.I have tried to reset my passwords quite a few times now.Still having issues logging in.Error #400 invalid credentials.Reached out to the support group too.Nothing helped much.

Need your help.

Thanks.

1 Like

We still do not have any response from the team. This is very disappointing.

Thank you all for your patience. It is indeed an ongoing issue that is still being investigated. Some fixes are coming though, so bear with us as we sort it out once and for all.

4 Likes

Thanks for your update.

Thanks for the update.
New issue here:
A disabled package is getting triggered every minute but showing in “Pending” state: