I use swagger to get the queue items in the orchestrator using API.
The queue item shows correctly in the Swagger UI. However, when I try it on the UiPath Studio it shows differently. Here’s the screenshot for reference:
In Swagger UI it shows that the data count of my queue item is equal to 10
However, when I try it on UiPath It shows 0
May I know what seems to be the issue. Thanks!
Is the studio pointing to the correct folder?
It’s not. The folder of the studio is on another folder. This issue is actually related to this thread
I have a get queue items activity and it gives me a bad request error. I have four folders in my orchestrator.
I’m currently inside Folder 1. but the queue I wanna get is inside folder 4? What Should I put in the Orchestrator Folder Path? I tried both “Folder 4” and “…/Folder 4” but it both gives me the same error which is Bad Request. Any Idea what’s the solution for this?
I thought I was able to solve it when I was able to access it using swagger ui but when I tried it on the UiPath studio. It doesn’t work.
So are tou still on classic folder?
If so did you try by selecting the folder in the studio left bottom directly?
Yes, on classic folder. I can’t also select the folder in the studio, I have no option to.
My bad…even on classic you should have an option to select the folder and it would be on the right bottom…where you see the connected green dot
U can choose your folder in a place like this in your studio
So that it gets you the right set of data as you got from swagger
Unfortunately, I can only select the folder the I’m currently in.
Then I think your robot is connected to different tenant and the folder u access from swagger is from different tenant
Check here in assistant
Which tenant it is connected
And cross check which tenant you want to connect which has the folders and queue items in it
I don’t have such option in my assistant.
However, I was able to solve this using HTTP Request instead of Orchestrator HTTP Request. When I try it using HTTP Request it shows the correct values for some reasons. I’m also curious to why its working in HTTP Request and not Orchestrator HTTP Request.
It’s an option in foreground
When u just hover over it u get to see the tenant name
Ideally both should work
It could be because of pattern of headers and other parameters sent along with the api call
When I tried it using other machines, it gives me this error:
May I know what parameters should I set to avoid this error. Thank you!
The permission is not yet granted
Go to orchestrator and get the required roles and permissions for the user with which u r trying to access
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.