Orchestrator API Edit (Put) Schedule via .ProcessScheduleDto in Studio. How to DEV in Studio?

My mistake was using the short version of the startprocesscrondetails.

1 Like

One last question: I tried to build the schedule like you did. But somehow “stopstrategy” requires an integer value when it should be a string. At least simulating with a string worked, but when I enter an integer I get an responsecode 400

1 Like

Thanks again!

Hi @Adrian_Star/ @ch.j.raguse ,

Can you please assist me in editing the process schedule through orchestrator API? Orchestrator version is V2019.4.3 ? It’s giving 400 error, not sure what’s wrong in the API request

{
“Enabled”: false,
“EnvironmentId”: “2”,
“EnvironmentName”: “NonProduction”,
“ExternalJobKey”: “",
“Id”: 26,
“Name”: “Test”,
“PackageName”: "Test
*”,
“ReleaseId”: 55,
“ReleaseKey”: “*",
“ReleaseName”: "Test
_NonProduction”,
“StartProcessCron”: “0 0/1 * 1/1 * ? *”,
“StartProcessCronDetails”: “{"type":0,"minutely":{"atMinute":1},"hourly":{},"daily":{},"weekly":{"weekdays":},"monthly":{"weekdays":},"advancedCronExpression":""}”,
“StartProcessCronSummary”: “Every minute”,
“StartProcessNextOccurrence”: “2021-05-13T03:25:00Z”,
“StartStrategy”: 0,
“TimeZoneIana”: “Australia/Sydney”,
“TimeZoneId”: “AUS Eastern Standard Time”,
“UseCalendar”: false
“StopProcessExpression”: “”,
“StopStrategy”: null,
“StopProcessDate”: null,
}

Appreciate your response

StartProcessCronDetails looks like this, I’m escaping the double quotes.

`"StartProcessCronDetails": "{\""type\"":0,\""minutely\"":{\""atMinute\"":1},\""hourly\"":{},\""daily\"":{},\""weekly\"":{\""weekdays\"":[]},\""monthly\"":{\""weekdays\"":[]},\""advancedCronExpression\"":\""\""}",

`

Hi,
In UiPath Studio escape double quotes like this:

"StartProcessCronDetails": "{""type"":4,""minutely"":{},""hourly"":{},""daily"":{},""weekly"":{""weekdays"":[]},""monthly"":{""weekdays"":[{""id"":""MON"",""weekly"":""Monday"",""monthly"":""Monday""}],""atMinute"":0,""atHour"":0,""frequencyInMonths"":""3""},""advancedCronExpression"":""""}",

thanks @Adrian_Star

Hai,
In which package does setEnabled activity present in uipath.

Hi,
you need to make your own set of activities based on API services for Orchestrator. You will use SWAGGER for testing.

How to create your own library of activities for the Orchestrator API can be found here:

Hai ,
I have also done same thing as your are doing in postman. Response if 404 Not found.
Do I need to change any permissions in Orchestrator.

In Postman You need first to authorize yourself and obtain BearerToken. Then pass the BearerToken to the service in the header.

I have added bearer token

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Trigger Jobs through API. Where is to get to ReleaseId, ReleaseKey, ExternalJobKey, and Id Information

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.