Orchestrator - An error has occured

@Sayali8 Thanks for your help. But the exception occurs not only while uploading package but also during all the activities i.e. add/delete/update asset, create/delete queue,enable/disable schedule.

I raised ticket and got help from Uipath support team, the issue is related to orchestrator’s database memory space.

Solution Provided by UiPath:
1.First we need to check the below
- How is the behavior when you perform iisreset in command prompt(Admin mode) in Orchestrator server.
- Reboot the Orchestrator server and share the outcome.
- Share the count of records of the below from Sql Server:
select count() from [dbo].[Notifications] ;
select count(
) from [dbo].[TenantNotifications] ;
select count() from [dbo].[UserNotifications] ;
select count(
) from [dbo].[Logs] ;
select count(*) from [dbo].[AuditLogs] ;
- Share the event viewer logs from the Orchestrator server
2. Please use this KB to eliminate the debug logs and then shrunk the database files . The query is also inside the below link :
https://orchestrator.uipath.com/docs/maintenance-considerations#section-

Each & every step is detailed in the above link. It’s recommended to have max 1 million records to be on the safer side and maximum to 2 million.

Take the backup of the logs & UserNotification details table & clear the information.

It’s also advised to perform a database maintenance biweekly or Monthly, which purely depends on the information getting logged to the database.

Query to Fetch all records older than 45 days
SELECT * from [dbo].[Logs] where
DateDiff(day, TimeStamp, GetDate()) > 45

Query to Delete all records older than 45 days
DELETE FROM [UiPath].[dbo].[Logs] where
DateDiff(day, TimeStamp, GetDate()) > 45

I would suggest to clean up all the logs prior to 45 days / 30 Days, in if the remaining records are lower than 1 million.

4 Likes