Orchestrator - An error has occured

Hi,

Since morning I am unable to run any job or update package or delete robot in UIPath orchestrator.
Getting an error “An error has occured” While performing any of the above said action.

Please help me in resolving the issue if anyone have any idea regarding the same.

Thanks

Hi @DGUPTA9,
Some users this morning having problem by using the orchestrator . I think . Now it is solved. But Can you send a message to @Gabriel_Tatu , @ovi and @badita

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Thanks for your quick response!!!:slightly_smiling_face:
It is working fine now.

Hi,

I am getting this error in Orchestrator Community edition (https://platform.uipath.com). Anyone else having the same issue?

Thanks !!!

Hi @gmahendhiran

Is the issue still present? It might have been a short-lived performance issue.

@loginerror Yes, still the issue is present. I am unable to add any new machine or re-provision any new machine. This same error message is showing up.

1 Like

Can you also try with another browser? Incognito mode? We are investigating this.

@ovi I tried in Incognito mode and the browser Edge but i get an error “could not connected with the server (#101)”. With the browser Firefox, i get the same error message that at Chrome: “An error has occurred”.

I am facing the same problem from today morning. Does anyone has any solid solution to this?

@Sugapriya-T_7 Reduce your package sizing by deleting unwanted files and folder and again publish it and try to upload, this might help.

1 Like

@Sayali8 Thanks for your help. But the exception occurs not only while uploading package but also during all the activities i.e. add/delete/update asset, create/delete queue,enable/disable schedule.

I raised ticket and got help from Uipath support team, the issue is related to orchestrator’s database memory space.

Solution Provided by UiPath:
1.First we need to check the below
- How is the behavior when you perform iisreset in command prompt(Admin mode) in Orchestrator server.
- Reboot the Orchestrator server and share the outcome.
- Share the count of records of the below from Sql Server:
select count() from [dbo].[Notifications] ;
select count(
) from [dbo].[TenantNotifications] ;
select count() from [dbo].[UserNotifications] ;
select count(
) from [dbo].[Logs] ;
select count(*) from [dbo].[AuditLogs] ;
- Share the event viewer logs from the Orchestrator server
2. Please use this KB to eliminate the debug logs and then shrunk the database files . The query is also inside the below link :
https://orchestrator.uipath.com/docs/maintenance-considerations#section-

Each & every step is detailed in the above link. It’s recommended to have max 1 million records to be on the safer side and maximum to 2 million.

Take the backup of the logs & UserNotification details table & clear the information.

It’s also advised to perform a database maintenance biweekly or Monthly, which purely depends on the information getting logged to the database.

Query to Fetch all records older than 45 days
SELECT * from [dbo].[Logs] where
DateDiff(day, TimeStamp, GetDate()) > 45

Query to Delete all records older than 45 days
DELETE FROM [UiPath].[dbo].[Logs] where
DateDiff(day, TimeStamp, GetDate()) > 45

I would suggest to clean up all the logs prior to 45 days / 30 Days, in if the remaining records are lower than 1 million.

4 Likes

@Sugapriya-T_7, Thank you for the detailed information, its very much helpful. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.