Orchestration Process - Publish to Orchestrator impossible

Hello,

I try out the new functionality “Human in the loop”. Unfortunately, I can’t publish my workflow to the Orchestrator. The error is

Error: System.ApplicationException: Publish of workflow project to Orchestrator failed. Method Not Allowed

---> UiPath.Ipc.RemoteException: Method Not Allowed
   at UiPath.Ipc.Response.CheckError()
   at UiPath.Ipc.ServiceClient`1.<>c__DisplayClass17_0`1.<<InvokeAsync>b__2>d.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at UiPath.Ipc.ServiceClient`1.<InvokeAsync>d__17`1.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Shared.Project.BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.<PublishToOrchestrator>d__54.MoveNext()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Shared.Project.BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.<PublishToOrchestrator>d__54.MoveNext()
   at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Shared.Project.BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.<PublishPackageAsync>d__53.MoveNext()
   at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Shared.Project.BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.<InternalPublish>d__49.MoveNext(), HResult -2146232832

I don’t understand where it comes from. So I created a new project with the template:

Try to publish it without adding anything → same error! So it doesn’t come from my code.

The Orchestrator has already many different processes uploaded. It’s on https://platform.uipath.com/, so I always have the lattest version.
grafik

Would you have an idea how to solve this?
I need to understand how the Long running worklows can work (documentation with examples is poor on that).

Thanks!

Try Later, I think the platform is in maintenance and not ready yet.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.