Am trying to automate certain activities in Oracle EBS.
- Launch the GSI application (Web Application)
- Launch the Data entry form (Java Oracle Forms application)
- Go to Query mode (F11)
- Pickup the Order Number from excel
- Key the Order Number in Data entry form
- Query the Order number (Cntrl + F11)
- Check View Validation Messages
- Check the Pass messages (tick)
- Save the View vaidation messages (Cntrl + S)
- Click “Book” button
11) Click “OK” button for all PopUp Windows ------ this is where the issue is
- If there is one Popup with Button Continue, Click continue
- Wait for few seconds
- Check the Status Field in the Data entry Form
If its “Booked” then update the excel sheet for that order number as “Booked”
Update as “UnBooked, Tried Booking”
It works smooth till the “Book” button is clicked but it throws the error when the RPA program tries to click OK button for popup which takes more time to process after the button is clicked.
This error does not get caught in Try Catch Activity
I have tried all the below but it dint help.
- Continue on Error for click activity by setting timeout to 4 mins
- Element exists to see if the popup is still there and then trying click activity
- Tried Passing hot key
- Tried to use Get text and compare the popup contents and put a delay for specific popups