Oracle database query with %


I am trying to extract the number of records from the database.
The query includes the date. The date in the database is for example 21/05/31 12:00:00, 6273847. That’s why I used the percent sign in my query like this ‘21/05/31%’. The result is 1 row count in the database. But when I do this query via uipath the result is 0. On other queries without the % sign counts lines correctly.

I checked how uipath processes this string and put this query in the message box.
The result is as it should be:

Any suggestions? Please help.

Hello @Paulina!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

  1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

  2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

  3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

  4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

  5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly

I found a solution! :slight_smile: It wasn’t the percent sign problem. There was a problem with the date format. In the query directly in the Oracle databases, the date had to be in the format: '21/05/31% '. But directly in UiPath, the date had to be in the format: ‘31-MAY-21%’. I don’t know why it is, but it works.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.