Operator Error

Min and Max.xaml: Compiler error(s) encountered processing expression “itemMin<Min”.
Option Strict On disallows implicit conversions from ‘String’ to ‘Double’.Screenshot 2021-10-29 140218
Screenshot 2021-10-29 140239

there is a mismatch on the used datatypes.
so bring the variable of datatype to a double e.g. by CDbl(yourStringVar) and do then the comparing

in case of you want to find out what is a minimum in a particular set/list/array/Datatable so let us know some more details of your scenario.

i have two variable one is array of T and another is string

please show us some screenshots from the relevant part of the workflow and the corresponding variable settings from variable panel. Thanks

is your goal to find out what is the min / max in ContainerArray?

grafik

myIntMin = ContainerArray.Min()
myStrMin = ContainerArray.Min().toString

Shall I know Your mail id We can Connect easily

just help us with not let the remaining questions open. Then we can sort it out very quickly. Thanks for your support.

So. what’s your case in detail or is it addressed when using Min(), Max()?

I have Array T varible of integer type storing values 2,4,3,8,6,1 and assigning another variable as arrayVariableName(0).ToString I name it as Min the putting it in For Each Box inside apllying If condition If item<Min the assigning that Min=item then printing Min value using Message b0x

just keep here it as int like: iMin = arrayVariableName(0) | DataType is int32

whenever it is needed as a string use: iMin.toString

kindly note as mentioned above:
grafik
yIntMin = ContainerArray.Min()
myStrMin = ContainerArray.Min().toString

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.