Opening Internet Explorer multiple times

Hi Team,
'I am facing the issue with internet explorer.If any activity is not working the flow is not stopping in the middle or not throwing any error .Continuously it is opening the same url multiple times.Can you please help me to resolve the issuse.

Thanks,
Ramya

Can you share the process/Screenshot of the flow?

@yandrathiramya

If you are using RE-Framework, Check how many retries number are given in Config File

Also debug the entire flow after the error hits where it is routing to

Hope this helps in tracing your issue

Thanks

hi@ksrinu070184
I am using REFramework only and i checked in config file in retries number it is zero only.
I tried debugging and when the flow is geeting error in the middle it is going to finally part in process flow and taking screenshot and again it is retriving to init part.
Can you please help me to solve this issuse.
Thanks,
Ramya

@yandrathiramya

Check the InitAllApplications Workflow is inside the First Run Block as below

If it is outside then every time it goes to Init Phase it will execute the Init all applications flow also, to initiate for the 1st time only, you need to keep all activities in the First Run block

Still problem persists you can share the project folder, to check the issue

Hope this helps you

Thanks

Hi,
I have checked and all are inside the init all settings workflow only.Please find the project.UKInsuranceDailyCheckPhase-2 (3).zip (1.7 MB)

Thanks,
Ramya

Hi@ ksrinu070184

I am waiting for the solution.can you please help me .

Thanks,
Ramya

@yandrathiramya

Nice

Check attached for checking the time comparision

Compare_Time.xaml (6.2 KB)

Hope this helps you

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.