Please send in resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Title – RPA Team Lead
Shift - General
No. of positions – 1
Experience : 5 to 9 years
The Team: The pursuit of quality at Morningstar is deeply ingrained in our culture and it is a key part of the value we bring our clients. Led by our Chief Quality and Transformation Officer, the independent Quality & transformation teams constantly works with the business to introduce new and better ways of working to enhance the employee & customer experience.
The Role: The team seeks a self-motivated, analytical UiPath RPA Team Lead to lead a team (Mumbai) that develops and implements automation solutions for all Morningstar teams. The RPA Team Lead will play a critical role in taking ownership and actively driving the adoption of robotics automation across Morningstar. The position is based in Mumbai.
The primary responsibilities of RPA Team Lead will include:
- Provide a superior level of experience and knowledge of the UiPath tools (Studio and Orchestrator) to support team members through all phases of the RPA delivery lifecycle.
- Work closely with RPA Program Director in updating projects status to stakeholders as well as ensure RPA Governance compliance using JIRA tracking tool.
- Mentor and provide advice and guidance to team members on best practice and RPA techniques.
- Guide requirements discussions with technology and business partners.
- Perform System Administration (SA) functions for best BOT efficiency and availability.
- Stay abreast of the latest in robotics automation, chatbots and other technologies of process automation and share best practices internally in Morningstar.
- Identify new process opportunities, assess feasibility, and accurately estimate new processes development time needed.
- Communicate on software related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users in the Automation community.
- Partner with transformation leader to drive adoption of robotic automation solutions.
8+ years of working experience; experience in leading a 5+ members team with agile framework.
An engineering or programming background, familiar with HTML/VBA/SQL.
1+ year experience in Robot Process Automation Tools (preferably UiPath and UiPath Orchestrator).
Strong collaboration with global teams in building a quality culture.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Self-motivated & be able to guide team members through training and mentoring.
Familiar with SOX requirements.