Opening a URL at the TIME Loading Issues

hi @RaviDevaraj ,
There must be a boolean output variable for every Element Exist activity.
you just replace the while condition with that variable (add a “NOT” operator before the variable name)
so the while will execute till the element found. and this method doesn’t require a If Activity inside the while loop.

1 Like

hi @shankm

“There must be a boolean output variable for every Element Exist activity.” ok for that only i have declares as [Value1.Equals(“NO”)]

1 Like

@RaviDevaraj
i will list out the things what i understood from our conversation below:

1. you want to wait till the “Import process completed” message and after that, click on the Finish button.

2. Placed an Element Exist Activity for the “Import process completed” message.

3. For that you used a While Activity with condition Value1.Equals(“success”)

4.inside the while, you pasted the same Element Exist activity mentioned in 2

5.placed an If activity with condition Value.Equals(“NO”)
if true, then Value1 = YES
else write log

now, My suggestions,

*Place the Output variable of Element Exists activity in while loop condition
–Reason: Value1.Equals(“success”) will return the boolean value true, that’s right. But when did the while loop exit in this condition?? the condition will be true everytime and it will cause an infinite loop. If you choose the Element Exists activities output variable as i mentioned above, the condition will become false when the 2nd element exists activity inside the while loop executes(only when the Import completed message displayed on the screen), and this will break the execution of while loop and continue to the remaining activities.
*remove the If Activity (there is no need of that)

1 Like

hi @shankm
error message as in output: “VisualBasicValue : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.”
find the screenshot too!

1 Like

Hi @shankm
see the variable declared also
now i am not getting error but it cannot able to stay on that screen itself ?
that’s my issues

1 Like

hi @shankm

i followed above all the steps you said
After that also i cannot to completed the problem ?

any thing missing on from my-side !!!

1 Like

@RaviDevaraj
Can u attach the screenshot of while activity

1 Like

hi @shankm

ya ok sure.

please find the screenshot.

1 Like

Hi @RaviDevaraj

Can you please change the condition of while loop as I shown in the picture(NOT success), and remove if activity from that.
I think the name of the output variable of Element Exist activity is “success”, right?
After making these changes, try running. If not working, send me the modified while screenshot.

1 Like

hi @shankm

I think the name of the output variable of Element Exist activity is “success”, right?

success - i need to create a new variable? in that name

1 Like

hi @shankm

i created the “success” variable ,data type as “boolen” and sequences as “While”

1 Like

Check the properties of Element Exist activity, there is a field named output variable. If it’s empty , create a new variable there and use that variable instead of success in my picture

1 Like

hi @shankm

1st element exist no need to set

in while loop we used the element exist there we need to set
am i correct here or not ?

1 Like

hi @shankm

i created the “success” variable ,data type as “boolen” and sequences as “While”

this is correct ?

1 Like

hi @shankm

can you please find the screenshot

After this i execute NO ERROR but does not responding as per our requirement (“Need to staying in the same screen”)

1 Like

Hi @RaviDevaraj
ok. You just place the success variable as the output variable of both Element Exist activities.

1 Like

Hi @shankm
this is the error message VisualBasicValue : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

1 Like

Hi @shankm
are you there ?

did you get the solution for that ?

Hi @Dominic @ovi
no response from your side what happen ?

1 Like

@RaviDevaraj
Initialise the Boolean variable with false value.

I hope you assigned the Boolean variable as the output variable of Element Exist activity

2 Likes

HI @shankm
Initialise the Boolean variable with false value. where i need to this in variable declaration default value i need to set as false or somewhere else ?

I hope you assigned the Boolean variable as the output variable of Element Exist activity (yes i done this)

1 Like