Open Invoked Workflow

Hi guys,

After complete wf I did extracted as workflow, I need now to edit something but I cant open the main workflow, Please help me how can I open it, I :frowning:

1 Like

Hi,

It will create a new file with the same name and with the extension “(1)” to the actual work flow name. Check the path and you will find the actual workflow so you can edit and again you can extract.

1 Like

I have checked the file which created, its contain same, invoked WF :tired_face:
what should do??? spent 2 weeks working on it :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

1 Like

Right click on the work flow and you can use Open Workflow to see the activities.

Hope this helps you :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes I tried that, its not working

1 Like

All the file in project folder, contain invoked wf :tired_face:
means all my activities gone???

1 Like

Can you attach zip file of the folder if possible?

1 Like

yes please find attached,

please tell me can I find it,

1 Like

edited

1 Like

This doesn’t work for you?

1 Like

I tried that its not opening ,
I wanna kill my self , please can anyone open attached my folder and check

1 Like

Right, you managed to create an endless circle - your “Main.xaml” workflow invoikes “SPR update device.xaml” workflow and this one contains invoke of … “SPR update device.xaml” :frowning:

Try to open all the “autosaved” files. Maybe there is somewhere your past work… Good luck.

1 Like

working without any backup :sob:

1 Like

:broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

1 Like

Try renaming the Workflow in the main.xaml like this:

Then right click and try “Open Workflow”. See if that’s your original workflow

1 Like

That’s old one :broken_heart: ,
I gave up, I have to start again :broken_heart:

thanks guys for you support and pray for me hh:persevere:

1 Like

What about the autosaved mains??

If you’ll have to start over, you can maybe start from them, considering they’re older versions of your old Main file

1 Like