Open each form in website and scrap selected column

I have a website that displays multiple rows of forms with columns of data.

I need to open each form by clickng on s selected column (hyperlink value). Then in the open form sracp a field.

Eg. below. Columns1 with rows form1, form2, form3 are all hyperlink text.

Formrecord, description, remark
form1 apple nil
form2 orange no stock
form3 poultry in demand

Click open each form and extract it’s value, say remark.

Any advice on how to approach this. Thanks and regards.

Hi ,
A quick suggestion is to use data scraping and try incrementing the row idx in the Click activity.

Thanks.

Thanks. I tried using data scrapping on the webpage but it would not work. Becos it’s a view.

So my approach is to click on the column that has hyperlink value and open the page. Then scrap the required column. And navigation to the next row on the webpage.

Any advice is appreciated.

Well,

@Kindergarden

Why is it that you are feeling that the data scraping is not a feasible option? What do you mean by a ‘view’ are you not getting selectors? Can I get more details please?

Hi, I am able to do data scraping on a sharepoint web page.

But if the page is a url of a view page in sharepoint, then it would not work. That’s why I could not ge any output when data scrapped at the end of the output process. So I am changing stratiegy and click on the link in a column then open the form to scrap data, then open the next link in subsequent row.

Eg. below. Columns1 with rows form1, form2, form3 are all hyperlink text.

Formrecord, description, remark
form1 apple nil
form2 orange no stock
form3 poultry in demand

Thanks

Great, so where is the issue? Clicking on the links or navigation or data scraping?

I used data scraping on the sharepoint view and the process returned zero output. So i was told for sharepoint view, it would not be able to extract data, so it true ?

If above is true then perhaps how could I extract a column from a view ? Otherwise my strategy would be click on the cloumn with hyperlink then open the form. then navigate to next row on the view webpage.

Thanks