Open browser System.ArgumentException

I get an error when I try to create a login file and run it. What should I do in this case? Thank you for your help.

1 Like

Hi @hanbyeol,

Have you checked if the value of the variable set to the Url property of Open Browser is a valid?

1 Like

Hey @hanbyeol,

There is something wrong with url value.Can you check the value you are passing in the url property.

1 Like

20190622_190440

I watched the youtube and followed it. I put the value in Excel in Value as ‘in_Config (“System 1 URL”). Tostring’, but the value disappears. Could you please tell me how to put the value?

2 Likes

hi buddy @hanbyeol

You were almost done, but the value is not passed to the variable system1_url variable which is what is actually mentioned in the URL but that is not a valid URL, So the error is thrown…
Simple buddy
Fine…whenever a value is passed to a argument once after click on IMPORT ARGUMENTS, kindly save the workflow and inorder to check again with the value in the argument, we need to click on the argument properties in the invoke workflow property and not the import arguments, the reason is import arguments on been clicked will freshly import the arguments again without value, so that would look empty only, so inorder to check the value once after passing the value and saving the workflow, go to the ARGUMENT properties in invoke workflow activity
Thats all buddy
hope this would help you
Cheers @hanbyeol

1 Like

so were you able to pass now buddy @hanbyeol

1 Like

Thank you very much for your reply. But … I did not understand most of the answers. First, I succeeded in putting the values, but there are still errors.

error is “message”: “System error at initialization: The given key was not present in the dictionary. at Source: mscorlib”, The browser is not opening due to the above error.

And what is inorder and how do you run it? Thank you very much for your kind attention.

20190622_193302

2 Likes

no worries,
can i have a view on your config file a screenshot if possible
Cheers @hanbyeol

YES!! Thank you. ㅠㅠ This is it.

1 Like

fine lets do one thing
before this invoke workflow activity use a writeline acivity and will check whether value of system 1 URL is obtained from config file or not
use a write line activity before this invoke workflow and mention and mention as
In_Config(“System 1 URL”).ToString and try to display the value of System 1 URL in the output panel and share that screenshot buddy
Cheers @hanbyeol

Oh, I see. Is that right???

2 Likes

aaha,now can you see that we are not getting value for in_Config
can i have a view on the arguments been passed for InitApplicaton.xaml
i think there is no value been passed for argument in_Config
Check that once and share the screenshot of it buddy
Cheers @hanbyeol

Oh!! I understood that I could not get the value of config. How do I get the value of config?

It’s a screenshot of the arguments in InitApplicaton.xaml.

1 Like

No worries
you would have called the InitApplication in the main workflow know
there i would like to know the values been passed to the argument in this workflow
Kindly share that screenshot buddy
Cheers @hanbyeol

Is this right?

2 Likes

yah thats right
use same writeline activity here before this invoke workflow in the main workflow and check whether it is printing or not, kindly share that screenshot
you were almost done, only thing we need to debug now, thats why buddy
Cheers @hanbyeol

1 Like

Umm…Right that?? I do not know where to writeLine.ㅠㅠ

2 Likes

use the writeline activity next to activity or a invoke workflow FROM WHERE WE GET THE VALUE OF CONFIG VARIABLE

cheers @hanbyeol

Is it right here? Thank you every time.

Kindly share the work flow buddy if possible
all together in a zipped folder
Cheers @hanbyeol

1 Like