Need some help…
Running into a O"pen Browser: Cannot communicate with the browser, please check the UiPath extension." exception in one of our UAT VDIs. Cant seem to figure out why its happening.
Performed the following…
- Uninstall Chrome
- Run ChromeSetup as an Administrator
- Run CMD as an Administrator
- cd C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Studio\UiPath
- Run Chrome as an Administrator
- Enable Extension
- Run Task Manager
- Kill all Chrome applications
The weird thing that I’ve noticed is that I can start the process from the Robot Tray with no problems. When I start the process through Orchestrator is when there is an issue.
I’ve walked through this (https://rpageek.com/uipath-chrome-extension/)
Currently running Chrome Version 78.0.3904.70 (Official Build) (64-bit) and UiPath Web Automation