One person who runs our automation seems to get an error that nobody else gets

The same automation works on 3 studio accounts, but the newest person who signed up after the other 3 people seems to get a lot of errors. Recently they are not even able to run the automation and it fails upon validation - despite the other users being able to use it and this user previously being able to use it. They have tried a full reinstall of UiPath but this did not help.

The errors are UI-DBP-006 Container Usage and UI-USG-011 Non allowed attributes

Hi @Zephyr

The first error DBP is suggesting that the newest user is trying to use a container that they do not have access to, or when their license does not support the use of containers. Please check either the roles & permissions grants for the user or their license setup.

The second one, USG-011 arises when that newest user is trying to use certain features or attributes in UiPath Studio that are not allowed under their license or user role.

Hope this helps,
Best Regards.

Hi @Zephyr These are the Workflow Analyzer rules. One way to fix this issue was

• click on the Analyze File on the ribbon

• select Workflow Analyzer Settings from the drop down

• Uncheck the codes UI-DBP-006 ,UI-USG-011 and click OK

Note: It is recommended to follow these rules during the dev process

About Workflow Analyzer click below

Hi Ushu,

I have checked on my account and it looks like these are ticked with 006 set to error and 011 set to error. Not sure why they are resulting in errors for the other user but not myself, but we may be able to try this as a workaround.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.