One or more error occrred

Hi All,

I have completed Level 1 and Level 2 course with studio version and 18.2 and now am trying to do Level 3 . Hence, I have uninstalled the 18.2 version and installed 18.4.1. But now am facing the below error while running the bot. I would request you to help on the same to complete Level 3. Please let me know, if you need any additional information to help on the same. Mob +91 9790099161.

Installer(.exe or .msi): EXE

License type(Free, Trial/License code): Free (CE)

Studio/Robot version:18.4.1

Current behavior: Studio working fine, However while run the below error displaying

Screenshot: "13:19:54.0780 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [1] Set native thread language to LangId=0x0009

13:19:55.6653 => [INFO] [UiPath.Studio.Shared.MVVM.Commands.CommandManager] [1] Application.MainWindow is null, cannot subscribe to keyboard events, subscribed to Application.Activated event
13:20:34.0211 => [WARN] [UiPath.Studio.exe] [10] Acquire orchestrator license error: System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. —> System.ServiceModel.EndpointNotFoundException: There was no endpoint listening at net.pipe://localhost/UiPath/service/duplex/agent/dk951 that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details."