One help from master i want

after “select item” activity i want that data one by one of some people so i used "for each " activity in for each activity what i wright in condition

@Shubham_Bidwai

If you have any condition thwn use it else that can be left blank

Cheers

which condition

i am stuck with the pblm

@Shubham_Bidwai

Please elaborate what you are stuck with?

Cheers

actually i want one by one data and write into excel okay

@Shubham_Bidwai

If the data is in datatable then use for each row in datatable and you will get each row…

Or use write range to directly weite whole od datatable into excel

Cheers

actually i want to select the dropdown item and after selecting whatever info shown that info scrap by data or by OCR

that deopdown value may be taken one by one in that dropdown many names are their

@Shubham_Bidwai

Can you be specific on what you have already and what you need…because intially i see you did select item already…now i see you need to still select it…what do you have in datatable and what output you need…few screenshots and some explanation would help

Cheers

ya SURE just a sec

this is my whole step and i want date from next ss and i want this data select one by one of each employee

any suggestion or help after seen all ss

@Shubham_Bidwai

For that first use get attribute and get all the items in select into a string…and then split the string using newline or space and convert into array…now use the array as input for for loop and then inside use select item and give the value as item…so that each value is array is selected one by one…

Cheers

thanks anil i will try

1 Like

how is split the string procedure

@Shubham_Bidwai

Str.split({Environment.Newline},stringsplitoptions.None) this will split on new line character and will givw array of strings…

Check on what to split and change accordinglt…str is the string variable which contains the data

Cheers

hi after this all procedure all data in dropdown shown in messge box after i want to select one by one and fetch their value

@Shubham_Bidwai

Once you get the data that is when you need to use split to get it as array and then access one by one in a loop

Cheers