On Anchor Base activity

Hi all,

Use Case : I’m working in different image documents,have to scrape the data from those documents only through directly from image(By using Anchor Base Activity or Relative scrape text using common keywords) not by OCR and then string manipulations.

Example 1:
The user mr: ajithkumar and shalini Ajithkumar his wife and below are the details about him for your reference

Example 2 :
This is the documnent which gives the information and details about the user mr: ajithkumar and shalini Ajithkumar his wife and below are the details about him for your reference

Here i want to use anchor base activity with the anchor is User(Such as common word in all document ) i have to scrape relative after the anchor User (i.e left side of the User).

In example 2 : how can i extract if it finds user by get text activity it should extract whatever in left also the below line. it should extract two lines how can i do it in anchor base activity.

If it found String User it should extract whatever in left side of that string and next line full

Help me to solve , Anyother logic other than OCR and String manipulation on it can also helpfull for me!
Thanks in Advance!!

Hi @Sriram07,

Please refer the below link for getting some details about Anchor base activity.

Regards,
Mohanraj.s