Official UiPath RPA Meetup Groups (all of them!)

Hi there, check out our Austin meetup group and the Houston one. Thanks!

7 Likes

Thanks @balupad14 @Dana_Mustatea

I updated the main post.

5 Likes

I got to excited after attending UiPath First Delhi Meet on 2 March, that joined all the UiPath Meetup Groups! #AutomationFirst

5 Likes

¡Let’s make our own Ui Path Meetup community in Colombia!

6 Likes

uipath is in touch for make this possible

4 Likes

Thanks Dana. Joined :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Had a great experience in the Delhi Meetup! Keep up the good work !

6 Likes

Hi all!!

What about Spain? How many spanish are on the forum? I am from the north , Asturias, but Madrid or even Barcelona could be a good city for set up an UiPath RPA meeting…

I suppose that @Brett22 option is Barcelona jejeje but what do the rest of the spanish community members think ?

Best Regards,
Susana

8 Likes

We need one in Beijing as well!

5 Likes

We would love to have one in Lagos, Nigeria too. What’s the process for starting one?

5 Likes

Hi @dipo

Thanks for your proposal. @DeaTo will give you the details.

5 Likes

Hi! We’re so happy for your excitement and we’re also very lucky to have you by our side to build these meetups. There isn’t a “procedure” to do all of these because it is a fairly new idea, but we can develop it together. My proposal is this one:

• whoever wants a meetup account in their city and wants the responsibility and opportunity to plan at least 2-3 meetups in that city can write directly to me for Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia, @Vibhor.Shrivastava for India or @davidmlujan for Americas
  • we open the meetup account and make you co-organisers (or you open it yourself, we need to talk about this with you specifically) there and you can plan your event by yourself there
  • we can support with advice regarding planning the event itself
  • we pay for pizza or something to eat during the meetup (you pay and we expense it)
  • we’re also working on a guide regarding how to organise a meetup

Bottom line: DM me for meetups in EMEA, @Vibhor.Shrivastava for India or @davidmlujan for Americas so we can get in contact with you and talk about details regarding your first meetup.

Thanks!

15 Likes

There is one now, here is the link to the group
(https://www.meetup.com/UiPath-RPA-Johannesburg/)

4 Likes

Thank you, @DeaTo! Looking forward to collaborating with our UiPath community.

5 Likes

Boston Area - 20 March 2019.

If you live in or near the Boston Area, UiPath :rocket: is holding an RPA meetup.:vulcan_salute:t5: Click on the link below :point_down:t5: and make sure you sign up. Food :shallow_pan_of_food: will be provided and will be talking about the newest aspects of our platform :stars: Would be great to “connect” :wink: with some of you online forum users in person.

https://www.meetup.com/UiPath-RPA-Boston/events/259571549/

5 Likes

Would love to see meet up for Dallas, Texas

5 Likes

Yea … I would also like to know more on this

3 Likes

This is great! Just one teeny tiny thing :slight_smile: Auckland is in New Zealand, not Australia (listed under both)!

6 Likes

Anything in the Netherlands?
Like als je nederlands bent!

3 Likes

Short intro of our Meetup Groups, created with your feedback!
Thanks everyone!! :star_struck:

10 Likes