Office 365 Online ( Download Attatchments )

I want to download attatchment from office 365 online web based outlook, i have used both activity i.e 1. Save Attatchments , 2. Download Attatchments. both activities works fine and does not throw any error but it does not download attachtments, even the mail list contains attatchments in it. the loop is working fine , i have verifed each email subject conditions with message box. please help.

Download email attachment the variable is of type O365AttachmentLocalItem[] have you tried using a foreach to browse the attachments in order to download them locally?

1 Like

Download attatchment activity does not giving me option to specify the folder path where to download file.

You can use Upload files

i want to get attatchments from email not from sharepoint,when i am wrting currentmail in download attatchment activity its showing me this error:

Yes i am using for each email. i have used same activity you sent me on ss but Download attatchment activity does not giving me option to specify the folder path where to download file. and also giving error when i am passing currentmail variable , its working fine with ctype variable but no attahcment download in required folder.

@Zainab_Zaidi

Just to avoid confusion

For eqch email and for eqch office365 email are different …please check the same

Cheers

Dear Anil, CurrentEmail Variable error gone after using for each mail 365 activity but still no attachmet downloaded? please tell while using download atatchment activity where to specify the path to downloa the file??

@Zainab_Zaidi

In modern you cannot…by default they are downloaded in appdata/local

To know the location use the save attachments output variable and use this innlog messages

Outputvariable(0).LocalPath

Cheers

Thanks Anil i have got the path and file as well, but the file name is not that was in outlook, it is downloading with system generated file name, is there anyway to bypass it and download it directly to specific folder?

@Zainab_Zaidi

No…you need to use rename file activity or move file activity to download and save in required path with required name

Cheers