Office 365 attachments

Hi,

is there an office 365 activity for uploading attachment to a mail ? i know that there’s a button on the send email activitie, but i wanna use a path variable

thanks in advance

2 Likes

Hey @tharuler,

You can use a variable in the ATTACH FILE part of Send Outlook mail message. This string can be dynamic if needed,. Just click the Attach file and make the string IN and the value the variable.

Cheers

2 Likes

i need to do it with office 365 is there a way ?

1 Like

Hi robot master, can you help me please

By using office 365, is there a way to select an attachment with a path like that
“D:\Folder\JSON”+“_”+Datetime.Now.toString(“dd-MM-yyyy”)+“.xlsx”

there is only one button to select an attachment with office365, is there a way to use a variable to save the path of the file ?

@Palaniyappan @lakshman @Maneesha_de_silva

2 Likes

@Madhavi an idea ?

1 Like

Hi @tharuler

You can create a System.Net.Mail.MailMessage variable and use the Attachments.Add method to add attachment by a parameter of New System.Net.Mail.Attachment(path), finally use Send Outlook Mail Message activity to send the mailMessage like below.
Sample

2 Likes

is it possible to do it with office 365 ?

because of the security policy of my organization, outlook blocks robots, I can only use only office 365

2 Likes

hi @tharuler
checkout this is it helpful ?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.