Office 365 - An error occurred sending the request

Hi,

i have above error in O365 scope or Find Files And Folders activity while creating folders in sharepoint. it worked in most of the cases, in 3 cases only i have got An error occurred sending the request error. Can somebody please help me on this?

Error 2:

I have got Object reference not set to an instance of an object error while uploading the file to SharePoint. I will face this issue occasionally, there is no issue in SharePoint path or filename or local folder path. Can somebody please help me on this?

Thanks

@Manjuts90

Check below post for your reference

Hope this may help you

Thanks

@Srini84 I have checked that post along few others posts, as i mentioned issue is occurring in some cases only not all the cases

1 Like

Did you figure out this issue? I get a lot of request timed out and it happens randomly. It’s particularly disastrous if I complete my RPA tasks such as uploading a file to SAP and saving the output to Sharepoint. At the end I’m merely moving the file to Sharepoint and if it returns an exception at that point, I don’t want this process to re-run since technically the process has been complete (SAP Uploaded).

My token is still valid. I’m not sure why Sharepoint Online is inconsistent…

@Shawn_Ngoh Hi, i didn’t get the solution to that, but i didn’t face that issue after that incident