Office 365 Activities: Find Files And Folders returns error code: generalException

Office 365 Activities: Find Files And Folders returns error

Hello everyone,
I’m coming to you with the following issue:
I am trying to use the following action Find Files And Folders from the Microsoft Office 365 Activities package but I get the following error:

Find Files And Folders: Code: generalException

These are the error details:

RemoteException wrapping Microsoft.Graph.ServiceException: Code: generalException
—> RemoteException wrapping System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements
at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable 1 source) at Microsoft.Identity.Client.WsTrust.MexDocument.SetPolicyEndpointAddresses(XContainer mexDocument) at Microsoft.Identity.Client.WsTrust.MexDocument..ctor(String responseBody) at Microsoft.Identity.Client.WsTrust.WsTrustWebRequestManager.<GetMexDocumentAsync>d__2.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Microsoft.Identity.Client.WsTrust.CommonNonInteractiveHandler.<PerformWsTrustMexExchangeAsync>d__5.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Microsoft.Identity.Client.Internal.Requests.UsernamePasswordRequest.<FetchAssertionFromWsTrustAsync>d__4.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Microsoft.Identity.Client.Internal.Requests.UsernamePasswordRequest.<ExecuteAsync>d__3.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Microsoft.Identity.Client.Internal.Requests.RequestBase.<RunAsync>d__14.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at Microsoft.Identity.Client.ApiConfig.Executors.PublicClientExecutor.<ExecuteAsync>d__5.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.MicrosoftOffice365.Office365LogonService.<AuthenticateInternalAsync>d__8.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.MicrosoftOffice365.Office365LogonService.<GetTokenAsync>d__4.MoveNext() --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task) at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) at UiPath.MicrosoftOffice365.GraphClientServiceFactory.<TimeoutAfter>d__13 1.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.MicrosoftOffice365.GraphClientServiceFactory.d__11.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.MicrosoftOffice365.GraphClientServiceFactory.d__9.MoveNext()
at UiPath.MicrosoftOffice365.GraphClientServiceFactory.<>c__DisplayClass8_0.<b__0>d.MoveNext()
at Microsoft.Graph.AuthenticationHandler.d__16.MoveNext()
at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.d__58.MoveNext()
at Microsoft.Graph.HttpProvider.d__19.MoveNext()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at Microsoft.Graph.HttpProvider.d__19.MoveNext()
at Microsoft.Graph.HttpProvider.d__18.MoveNext()
at Microsoft.Graph.BaseRequest.d__38.MoveNext()
at Microsoft.Graph.BaseRequest.d__34`1.MoveNext()
at Microsoft.Graph.DriveSharedWithMeRequest.d__2.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
at UiPath.MicrosoftOffice365.Activities.Extensions.FilesExtensions.d__0.MoveNext()
at UiPath.MicrosoftOffice365.Activities.Files.FindFilesAndFolders.d__26.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskCodeActivityImplementation.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskCodeActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context,
IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

I want to mention that I tried writing a folder name as a query parameter and also left the field empty but the error seems to look the same in both cases.

Did anyone faced this issue before? If yes, could you help me out solving this issue? I’m trying to get a specific folder as a DriveItem variable so I can later create an workbook inside the folder.

I attached also a screenshot with the simple sequence I used.

@chereji.gh

Check below post for your reference

Hope this may help you

Thanks

Hello @ksrinu070184,
thanks for the fast reply. I already saw that post but unfortunately even if the error message looks the same, I can see that I have a different type of issue (RemoteException wrapping System.InvalidOperationException: **Sequence contains no elements **) than the one found in the topic above :confused: