ODBC error and FileMaker

I managed to connect to FileMaker database with ODBC. But when using ExecuteQuery activity get following err message:

“System.Data.ConstraintException: Failed to enable constraints. One or more rows contain values violating non-null, unique, or foreign-key constraints.”

I have test database with one table with two columns. In table is two rows where both columns contain string. SQL is: “SELECT * FROM FileMakerTest”

Any idea what can create error?

I don’t know to be honest, but I have a friend who might :stuck_out_tongue:

My friend is Google:
https://www.google.com/search?q=System.Data.ConstraintException%3A+Failed+to+enable+constraints.&rlz=1C1GGRV_enUS751US751&oq=System.Data.ConstraintException%3A+Failed+to+enable+constraints.&aqs=chrome..69i57.784j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

There has to be some helpful info for you in there.

Regards.

Asked already from our common friend but with no help…also my other friend Filemaker Community doesn´t seem to know anything from this.

I tried “SELECT colName FROM FileMakerTest” with false column name and get error saying col doesn´t exist. So some kind of connection there is and UiPath is able read column names.

I managed to add rows to table with Execute Non Query activity with INSERT Into. But still can´t get data from table…