What driver do I need to install to make this work? I tried 2 different odbc driver and seems like it is not the right driver
Hello @joscares , Did you add the Sql drive in ODBC?
Check out the Tutorial for more info
I dont have postgresql on that window do i need to download it?
@joscares , Yes, anyone sql driver need to access data base.
okay doing this guide i’ll let you know the result tnx!
The above tutorial contains Download the PostgreSQL and Configure with ODBC server.
This below tutorial is to configure with Uipath
- You first download ODBC 32-bit and install on your computer.
- Once installed, open ODBC Data Source Administrator (32-bit).
- Click on Add and select MySQL ODBC 8.0 ANSI Driver and then Finish.
- You shall land over to connection parameters. Enter desired Data Source name.
- After entering server parameters (in my case Wampserver) test the connection.
- If the connection is successful, you can use this into UiPath through connect acitivity.
- In the configure connection, you need to select Connection Wizard and then > ODBC.
- You need to choose ‘Microsoft ODBC Data source’ from the drop down menu.
- Finally pick up your Data source name into Data source specification.
- Test the connection for successful and you are done with it. Cool…
Let me know if you are facing any issues into the connection.
have you done the following steps
Installation step for PostgreSQL driver
- Install PostgreSQL driver (32-bit) click this link.
- Then click Download>msi> psqlodbc_13_02_0000-x86.zip . Note: Don’t Install psqlodbc_13_02_0000-x64.zip, because it does not work for me.
- Then unzip the folder and start installing “psqlodbc_x86”.
- Click Next, then finish the setup.
Okay, seems like i set it up correctly how can I connect now to our own database? not using test environment of postgresql
You have to update the parameter in this window again
Check the Server in the ODBC Driver @joscares
In the Server → Localhost and check it.
Sorry where can i find the server → localhost
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.