Odata Queue Items Code 500

Hi all,

The past year we have been downloading a daily dump of the queue items via the following link: [OrchestratorURL]/odata/QueueItems. Suddenly, this connection is not working anymore. The QueueDefinitions link still works. I have tried to download the queue items via the BI tool and both IE and Firefox, the browsers load for ± 4 minutes and then return a code 500 error. I reckon it might have to do with the filesize, the last successful dump contained info for about 16.000 queue items.

Does anybody have experience with this and/or know how to fix this?

Best,

Tjeerd

Hi!

To validate your hypothesis, make a test by using the API to collect only a sample or a unique queue item and check if it succeds, you can check how by the following URL:

Best Rgards

Hi Marcelo,

Thanks for your reply and the included link, I tried to download the queue items of just one queue ID and that succeeded. This indicates that the total .json file is too big to be downloaded. I am thinking of downloading all the 2018/2019/2020 queuedata per year seperately and program the BI tool to download the queue items only for that specific year (e.g. 2021). Do you have any idea what this query will look like? I cannot find this on the postman website. odata/QueueItems?$filter=CreationTime eq 2020 does not work…

Best,

Tjeerd

I think it needs quote in the filter, try:
odata/QueueItems?$filter=CreationTime eq ‘2020’

Hi Marcelo,

It returns a ‘page not found’ error. Any other ideas? ‘eq’ sounds to me like its ‘Equal to’, but I cannot find what ‘Contains’ might be…

Best,

tjeerd

Hi @TjeerdSJ - Please try CreationTime eq 2020-01-01 or CreationTime ge 2020-01-01

Hi Mahesh,

Thanks for the input, unfortunately both options do not work. Not sure if the API / OData supports this :frowning:

Best,

Tjeerd