Odata filter in Get list item - Microsoft office 365 activity

Hi all

Can you please help me with how to write Odata filter in Get list item activity. I am trying to get all Excel files from SharePoint list.
That’s why I need to use filter property of get list item. What to write in that?

Hi @Ish_Pandey

To retrieve all Excel files from a SharePoint list, you can follow these steps:

1. Add the Get List Item activity to your UiPath workflow.
  2. Configure the SharePoint site URL and the List Name properties in the activity.
  3. Expand the “Advanced Options” section.
  4. In the Filter property, enter the OData filter query: File_x0020_Type eq 'xlsx'.

Make sure to replace File_x0020_Type with the actual internal name of the column that represents the file type in your SharePoint list. Also, adjust the file extension (xlsx) according to your requirements.

Thanks!!

From where we can see what is the colum name from Office365SharepointList variable?

Pls see ss :
I am trying this but it’s not working. Region-Country is the file name which I need to get.

Error is : general exception while processing.

@Ish_Pandey

Get list items is used for getting the sharepoint list items and not files for files you need to use find files or folders activity please use it as needed

Cheers

Hi Anil,

Can you please let me know what to write in query if we need all Excel files to be downloaded from SharePoint which are modified in last 24hrs?
I am now using find files and folder activity what shoul I write in query?

@Ish_Pandey

You cannoy filter on time directly

If you want all excel files use “.xlsx” in the query…then you can get the modified time and all from the retrieved items…

And you sub folder should be the folder path from start of document library name till the folder where you have files

Cheers