OCR engine for recognizing Myanmar Language

Is there any free api tools or ocr engines that can recognize Myanmar/Burmese language with and without handwritings?

@Aung_Min_Hein

Tesseract OCR: Tesseract is an open-source OCR engine developed by Google and supports over 100 languages, including Myanmar/Burmese. It can handle both printed and handwritten text. There are various wrappers and libraries available that make it easy to integrate with different programming languages
Google Cloud Vision API: The Google Cloud Vision API is a cloud-based OCR service that supports multiple languages, including Burmese. It can extract text from images and PDFs.
Microsoft Azure Computer Vision API: Microsoft Azure’s Computer Vision API offers OCR capabilities, and it supports several languages, including Burmese.

Thank you Mr. @rlgandu .Would you kindly show me an example with workflow file? I’m having trouble using that OCR engine.

@Aung_Min_Hein

1. Open the OCR activity.
  2. In the Properties panel, click on the Language property.
  3. In the drop-down list, select “Myanmar”.
  4. Click on the OK button.

Hi @Aung_Min_Hein

Welcome to Community!!

Please go through this document

https://docs.uipath.com/studio/standalone/2023.4/user-guide/installing-ocr-languages

I hope it helps!!

Thank you Mr. @lrtetala and Mr. @rlgandu

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.