Obtaining all text beginning with certain numbers

Hi everyone

It’s been a while since I did any developing in UiPath (almost a year!) so I’m having a bit of a mind blank.

The process I’m building involves going in SAP, entering some details and seeing if a screen has any figures beginning with “495”. If it does, I’ll need to copy all the numbers and enter them in another screen.

I remember how to check if the screen contains any figures beginning with “495” but the next step (copying all the numbers that do begin with “495”) is a complete blank.

Can anyone advise please?

For reference, the part of the screen I’ll be looking at is this:

SAPNumbers

For further reference, the “495” figures may not always be at the top of the screen.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

get all the numbers and use regular expression on it?

495\d+

the result will contain all the matches which you can loop through

Can you extract the data in data-table format…
If yes,

We can extract it in form of table and then filter it based on your need of starting with 495 and get use that data further

Hi @farhan94

Thanks for responding :slight_smile:

Let’s pretend that I didn’t know how to loop through… could you explain a bit further?

Thanks!

Hi @Sweety_Girl

Thanks for the response!

I didn’t even think of that, thank you! Would this be done behind the scenes or require a step of the table showing on the screen and filtering?

We do have a option like Data Scraping in the top of the uipath flow,

Use that and scrape the datatable,

Then we can filter the datatable in normal flow… and enter the filtered data in the SAP as you needed

Hi @Sweety_Girl

It was a good idea, however SAP wasn’t a fan

Capture

Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks

One last try,

Please try indicating the table by clicking a cell in the table …

Like this

1 Like

Hey

I indicated on that and that’s where I was getting the error.

I’ve worked out how to do it a different way now, thanks for all your help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.