Object reference not set to an instance of an object in Assign Variable

What I’m trying to do:

1. A user will provide a path and I’m storing that path as a variable output (User_Path) that I’m referencing in the “Create Folder” activity. I want to Create folders dynamically (1,2,3,4…) inside that path every time the for each row iterates and be able to store some further output like CSV+image inside folder 1, 2, 3 respectively.

2. This is the workflow inside the for each row (the for each and other processes are working fine already, as I have had it iterate multiple times already). I just want to save all the output saved into dynamically created folders for each iteration.

dont you have the slash forward instead of backward? User_Path + “\” + folders.ToString

Assign error there could be an empty first cell.

I fixed the slash.
The first cell is not empty. If I remove the “Create Folder” the workflow works as intended.
I managed to fix this by simply adding a column in the Excel sheet to the left with a number 1,2,3,4,etc… and calling it as row(0).
Although I solved the issue, I’ll leave this topic open as I want to answer this without having to add an excel column with indexes.