Object reference error for client security hash assignment

Hi Evryone,
While doing the client security hash assignment I’m getting the below error. Can anyone please suggest me how to resolve this ?

@priya_joshi_thaneti

Is it scrapped all pages data or not ?

And also check in ACME data once whether it has any open status data or not ?

If the data already processed then reset ACME data and then try again.

Hi I tried to resolve the error , and was successful.
However , Im facing an error after filtering the items accordingly .

Following is my Code , can you please let me know how to resolve the issue .
ReFrameWork-ClientSecurityHash.zip (2.1 MB)

1 Like

Kindly check once with the value in_WI5List as it might be with null value
check with a write line activity and share the output of that value that gets displayed in the output panel buddy.
you are almost done
Cheers @priya_joshi_thaneti

@Palaniyappan
Hi :slight_smile:
I checked the value for in_WI5List.count , the value im getting here is NULL ,

But I am able to fetch values from the previous workflow , I’m not understanding the issue here as why is it returning a NULL value .Can you please help

Fine, @priya_joshi_thaneti
The value been obtained from System1Workitems.xaml is in_WI5List
but the value passed to the gettransactiondata is WI5List change it to in_WI5List
and i suggest to change the variable name of in_WI5List to some other convention as it is similar to the argument name used in this workflow, that would sometimes confuse us buddy

1 Like

@priya_joshi_thaneti

I guess here arguments are not properly passed because of that it’s not coming to this workflow. Check whether you passed directions for arguments correctly or not.

Hi @Palaniyappan,

I tried to pass in the WI5List , but it is saying that the variable is not accessible , Can you guide me through as I am unable to declare the variable to be visible for gettransactions data.xaml

1 Like

Fine change the scope here buddy

you were almost done

Hi @Palaniyappan,

I completed the total use case and while trying to test the use case, im getting an error saying that “Process finished due to no more transaction data”

Can you please let me know what is the error I am making hereReFrameWork-ClientSecurityHash.zip (2.2 MB)

Fine @priya_joshi_thaneti
After which Activity this error occured aling the workflow
Cheers

Hi @Palaniyappan,

The transaction item value is being NULL, and hence the NO DATA sequence is getting executed.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.