I have a problem with one of my processes. Recently after the IMAP activites were deprecated, we moved on to O365 activites. For most of our processes these worked fine, however with one specific process the robot is trying to download an array of emails, and it gives the following error. Not during the execution but after the actual execution.
Message: Could not retrieve the result of the job execution. This might be because a message was too large to process.
Exception Type: System.Exception
RemoteException wrapping System.Exception: Could not retrieve the result of the job execution. This might be because a message was too large to process.
I read that this is connected to outgoing arguments, but this method worked fine with all of our processes, and I cannot figure out what is going on. the O365 activity is set up in a correct way. and the whole xaml is just the o365 activity scope, with a get email activity and it does not work.
I tried changing the max allowed message size, converted back to MailMessage from o365Message, none of them worked.
We are using version 20.4.3.