Nuget Package not working in Different Machine

Hi All,

I have created and published the code in one machine and send the nuget package alone to different machine. I do not have the code in my new machine. If there is Nuget Package alone in new machine, Will it work via UiRobot?

@soorya_prasad

Are you able to see that Package in UiRobot system tray or not in other machine ?

@lakshman
Hi, I could find the package now in tray and when i run it is running for simple Msgbox process. But when i run some process which includes external application and other files such as config, it is not running. It just starts and then ends. Does it need the external application and other files to be placed in the same location?

Check the path of the external application and other files, If the path is not valid, try to make it valid and run

Thanks

1 Like

@soorya_prasad

Yes you have to follow same folder structure in new machine also as it is in old machine.

1 Like

@lakshman
Thanks and it works now. Can we schedule the nuget package directly from task Scheduler?
I tried to run it from task Scheduler, it just opens the command prompt and closed and the bot had not started.when i run through robot tray, it works well.

1 Like

@soorya_prasad

If you want you can run it from Task scheduler but Uipath won’t support anything happened. Instead of that use Orchestrator and it has many advantages.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.